If you choose to transact with CTOS for any products and / or services or use CTOS's Portal, you will be asked to provide your personal information such as (but is not limited to) name, identification card number, mailing address, phone number(s), email address(es), contact preferences. Where you intend to use CTOS's Portal for purposes of making transactions involving online payments, your banking account or credit card information may also be collected for the purpose of processing your payments.Use of Personal Information Collected
The purpose of collecting your personal information may include but not limited to the following
- Identity verification;
- Assessing your application;
- Notifying you about information newly captured or processed about you;
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving CTOS;
- Responding to your enquiries;
- Investigation of complaints and suspicious transactions;
- Research for service or products improvement;
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and / or Services including new products and services;
- General operation and maintenance of the products and / or services provided including accounting (billing and auditing), statistical and marketing analysis, information systems management, system testing, maintenance and development, operational, support, customer surveys, customer relations and to improve and help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
By submitting your information to CTOS, you hereby consent and authorize CTOS to process and verify any information about you from any third party, which CTOS may require in connection with your application of any of CTOS's products and / or services and / or review of the existing account with CTOS.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Whenever required by law, we will disclose your information to the government bodies, authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly. Further, we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property of CTOS, our customers, our website, or its users. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full, to our contracted or authorised companies such as our data processors.
If you choose to register and transact with CTOS, your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with companies within the CTOS so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner.
CTOS may disclose your personal information to the information parties for the purposes stated above:-
- companies and / or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- companies and / or organisations that assists us in processing and / or fulfilling transactions and providing you with Products and / or Services that you have subscribed or requested;
- law enforcement agencies;
- government agencies
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about our and / or third party services and / or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you, except where otherwise requested or notified by you.
In certain instances, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to the CTOS Group of Companies (i.e. subsidiaries under CTOS Holdings Sdn Bhd), and to our preferred merchants and strategic partners. We take reasonable steps to ensure that agreements with our merchants and / or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your personal information to be shared with these third parties, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at any CTOS Service Centre via the contact details provided below. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
- Contact Number: 603-2722 8833
- Email: email@example.com