I understand that the MyCTOS Score Report will be generated and provided to me by CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd ("CTOS") and CIMB Bank Berhad ("CIMB") shall not be responsible in any way for such report. Any claim, disputes, inquiries and/or complaint shall be resolved directly with CTOS.
Pursuant to Section 24 of Credit Reporting Agencies (CRA) Act, I hereby acknowledge and agree to give my consent to CTOS, a registered credit reporting agency under the CRA Act to process my personal data for the purpose of generating MyCTOS Score Report(s) and disclosing the same to CIMB. I hereby authorize CTOS to convey this consent, authorization and my declarations herein to CIMB.
By this consent, I understand and agree that CTOS may conduct credit, CCRIS and DCHEQS checks from Bank Negara on me.
Furthermore, by submitting my personal information to CTOS, I further consent for CTOS to retain and use my personal information to verify and obtain my credit information (including CCRIS and DCHEQS from Bank Negara Malaysia) to facilitate my credit score and make recommendations to improve my credit health.
Pursuant to the disclosure of my credit report and/or credit information by CTOS to CIMB, I authorize and confirm my agreement to CIMB processing such information and using my personal data in accordance with the CIMB Group Privacy Notice, including for cross selling, marketing and promotional purposes. I acknowledge that I have accessed and/ or read the Privacy Notice issued by CIMB Group (which is available at all CIMB branches as well as at the CIMB Website at www.cimbbank.com.my or has otherwise been made available to me) and confirm my agreement to the same.
1) Every mention of "CIMB" refers to CIMB Bank Berhad (13491-P) while CTOS refers to CTOS Data Systems Sdn. Bhd. (247651-H).
2) The "Get your MyCTOS Score Report today and it's on us!" Campaign ("this Campaign") is organized by CIMB and CTOS and shall run from 9th October 2018 to 8th April 2019 (both dates inclusive) or until a maximum of 150,000 MyCTOS Score Report has been issued by CTOS under this Campaign, whichever comes first ("Campaign Period").
3) CIMB and CTOS reserves the right upon giving adequate prior notice to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the Campaign Period.
4) This Campaign is open to all new and existing customers of CIMB as well as all new and existing customers of CTOS who are Malaysians ("Eligible Participant").
5) The following categories of entities are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
Sole-proprietorships, Partnerships, Charitable/Non-profit Organizations/Societies, Corporate and Commercial Customers;
Terms of Campaign
6) Eligible Participants are entitled to a single complimentary check of their credit score to receive one MyCTOS Score Report (one time only) via email. The following contents will be enclosed in the MyCTOS Score report:
|CTOS Score||A 3-digit number that summarises your credit health.|
|Score Factors||Reasons for your current standing that provides understanding to improve your Score.|
|Trade Reference Listing||Payment experience information provided by supplier, vendor or business partner.|
|Business Interest||Directorships and business interest from SSM Data.|
|Legal Cases||Summary of standing in respect of litigation cases, as defendant, as plaintiff.|
|Dishonoured Cheques||Based on BNM's DCHEQS data.|
|Banking Payment History||Based on BNM's CCRIS Data including applied and approved facilities|
7) The complimentary reports are limited to the first 150,000 Eligible Participants during the Campaign Period. Each Eligible Participant is entitled to only one complimentary MyCTOS Score Report.
8) The complimentary check of their credit scores and MyCTOS Score Report will be sent to Eligible Participants via email from CTOS. By participating in this campaign, the Eligible Participant is deemed to have authorised CTOS to conduct the check on their credit score and to generate the MyCTOS Score Report. CIMB and CTOS shall not be responsible in any way for such MyCTOS Score Reports including any errors or inaccuracies or errors made in transmission, including transmission to erroneous email addresses or failure of transmissions. Any claim, disputes, inquiries and/or complaint shall be resolved directly with CTOS by contacting CTOS at Level 9, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur; Telephone: +603 2722 8833.
General Terms and Conditions
9) By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions as well as consented to CIMB Bank processing and disclosing their personal data in accordance with the CIMB Group Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cimbbank.com.my and agree that all decisions fairly and reasonably made by CIMB Bank in relation to every aspect of this Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive.
10) CIMB Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Eligible Participants that it determines to be tampering with the entry process, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11) CIMB Bank reserves the right to extend, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign by giving fourteen (14) calendar days' prior notice to the Eligible Participants/Customers. For the avoidance of doubt, any extension, shortening, discontinuance, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Campaign by CIMB Bank shall not entitle any of the Eligible Participants or any other persons whosoever to any claim or compensation against CIMB Bank for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or indirect result of the act of extension, shortening, discontinuance, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Campaign.
12) By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants hereby agree that CIMB Bank and CTOS shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable or held responsible to the Eligible Participants if CIMB Bank is unable to perform in whole or in part of any of its obligations herein, attributable directly or indirectly to the failure of any mechanical or electronic device, data processing system, transmission line, electrical failure, industrial dispute, war, strike, riot, any act of God beyond CIMB Bank 's and/or CTOS's control or due to any factor in a nature of a force majeure which is beyond CIMB Bank's and/or CTOS's reasonable control.
13) CIMB Bank and CTOS shall not be liable to any Eligible Participants or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this Campaign including arising from any non-receipt or delayed receipt by the Eligible Participants of the credit score or MyCTOS Score Report unless the same shall arise from and are caused directly by CIMB Bank's and/or CTOS's gross negligence or willful default.
14) CIMB Bank reserves the right upon giving prior notice of twenty-one (21) calendar days to vary (whether by addition, deletion, modification, amendment or otherwise howsoever) ("Amendment") any of the Terms and Conditions herein. Notification to Eligible Participants in respect of the Amendment shall be effected at CIMB Bank's absolute discretion through any one of the following means of communication, namely, via electronic communication display at CIMB Bank's website and CIMB Bank's branches or CIMB Bank's Currency Exchange counters where detail provisions regarding the Amendment may be provided in the notice itself or may be provided to the Eligible Participants upon request; or by effecting an advertisement regarding the Amendment in one newspaper of CIMB Bank's choice or by any other means of notification which CIMB Bank may select and the Amendment shall be deemed as binding on the Eligible Participants as from the date of notification of the Amendment or from such other date as may be specified by CIMB Bank in the notification. Eligible Participants acknowledge and agree to access CIMB Bank's website at regular intervals to view the terms and conditions of the Campaign and to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with any changes or variations to these terms and conditions.
15) No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such amendment, variation, deletion, addition or alteration of the Terms and Conditions herein.
16) These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time pursuant to Clause 14) shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Campaign.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the application of any prevailing laws, guidelines, directives, notices, regulations enacted and/or any other written laws or which are issued by Bank Negara Malaysia or any other body having supervisory authority over the Bank in relation to or which are applicable to the Campaign or any matters herein.
18) For feedbacks and/or complaints related to this Campaign, the Eligible Participants/Customers may contact CIMB Bank's Customer Resolution Unit bearing the following address, telephone and facsimile numbers (or bearing such other address, telephone and facsimile numbers which CIMB Bank may change by notification to the Eligible Participants/Customers): Customer Resolution Unit, Level 19, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, 11, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur Tel: 603 6204 7788/Fax: 603 2691 email@example.com